[MAG FAB] Zoe Kravitz, who is on the cover of Nylon magazine alongside Bella Heathcote and Juno Temple, doesn’t really care about being a polished Hollywood princess… As if we couldn’t have guessed, right?
Her take on her personal style:
I feel like everyone thinks that everyone should look the same - clean cut. If I go to a party and my hair’s messy and my shirt’s ripped or whatever, it’s like, ‘She’s a crackhead.’ I’m like, ‘Do I have to look like a fucking perfect Barbie doll?’ The cool thing about fashion is that if you do it right, it’s an art form and it’s a way to express yourself.
- the-fashion-report reblogged this from lullah
- brokenbeat likes this
- beholdingeye likes this
- talesofthestarshipregeneration reblogged this from itsjanine and added:
- thesugarmerecin likes this
- ingridnataliabuzarquis likes this
- kitanaaaa likes this
- buntuthatsme reblogged this from lufunolookbook and added:
- lufunolookbook reblogged this from itsjanine
- lullah reblogged this from itsjanine
- lullah likes this
- itsjanine posted this